Please select Express International as the delivery method. Only Express International is available for this type of product
High-grade swords, customized on demand.
Beautiful damascus steel, over 1000 layers ripple across the sharp. Fittings made of brass, hand carved. Ancient Totem of the Spring and Autumn (Chunqiu) period (770 - 476 BC) Ruyi is a curved decorative object that serves as a ceremonial sceptre in Chinese Buddhism or a talisman symbolizing power and good fortune in Chinese folklore. Sold with a collection certificate, a storage box, a carrying bag.
- 2 models: A).brass B).nostalgie brass
- Blade: Damascus steel high quality.
- Fittings: 100% brass
- Handle and Scarbard: black ebony wood, a kind of most precious wood, high density, 100% natural solid wood. 4 brass decorative pieces.
- HRC: 59
- Production site: Zhe jiang Long Quan, China
- Hand forged, grinding and forging procedures by an experienced artisan.
- Using the different size of grinding stone for coarse grinding, medium grinding and fine grinding.
- Blade and handle made of one block of steel without welding.
- All the sculpture fittings are exquisite handmade.
SIZE & WEIGHT
1 cm = 0.3937in, 1kg = 2.2lb
- Blade width: 4cm
- Blade length: 79cm
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm
- Handle length: 20cm
- Weight: 1.1kg without scabbard, 1.4 kg with scarbbard.
* This is a handmade product, weight and size may vary slightly from one weapon to another.
- Production time: 20-25 days.
- The length of the blade can be customized, and the rest of the blade can be reduced or enlarged proportionately.