Promo Back to Martial Art School
10% off on Tai Chi and Kung Fu uniforms! 15% off for orders > $220 USD!
* Until October 15th, 2019
Please select Express International as the delivery method. Only Express International is available for this type of product
Guan Yu (160-219), (traditional Chinese: 關羽, Simplified Chinese: 关羽), was a Chinese general of the late Han Dynasty and the beginning of the Three Kingdoms period. He is recognizable by his long black beard, his red face and his weapon: the halberd. Unbeatable on the battlefield, he was sworn brotherhood with Liu Bei and Zhang Fei. He is the leader of the "5 Tigers general" 3 kingdoms and protective martial arts practitioners. The name of the weapon is "Qing Long Yan Yue Dao", Chinese also called Guan Dao, who weighed, according to legend, more than 80 jins (about 40 kg). This weapon is one of the 18 legendary weapons of kung fu. Here, shop Webmartial presents some less heavy models to ease your practice.
- Matierial : manganese steelblade, metal shaft.
- Sold with a red tassel with a small bell.
- Dismantled halberd.
- Hand forged, grinding procedures.
- Smooth no patterns blade.
- Using the different size of grinding stone for coarse grinding, medium grinding and fine grinding.
- Simple style fittings made by hand.
- Metal shaft, metal color and black color.
SIZE & WEIGHT
1 cm = 0.3938 in, 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
- Total length : 208 cm or personalized （Total length can be modified according to yout requirement. ( modify shaft length, need 3 days. )）
- Blade length : 55 cm
- Blade thickness : 0.75 cm
- Blade width : 10 cm
- Weight : 3 kg
* This is a handmade product, weight and size may vary slightly from one weapon to another.
For this product, text engraving is on the blade.
- The shaft length can be modified.
- Halberd head size can be modified, we can also make the halberd for the child without additional fee. The fabrication is more complex it takes 20 - 25 days to work on it. Contact us if you are interested in this service.
- A durable and well done training equipment.