- Wu Dang taoist unisex uniform.
- Details made the uniform different from the others, reinforced sewing at the collar, side closing with one interior pocket.
- 3 handmade Chinese buttons on the side and 3 hidden buttons on the front.
- Sleeve : Closure with buttons.
- V-neck form, collars are diagonally crossing each other with the left over the right.
- Robe is buttoned on the right side with 2 ribbons.
- Two side splits. This is a decoration for Taoist costumes, often placed at the buttons on the sides, and symbolizes two swords. The swords represent elements of Taoist philosophy, to "cut ties" (Hui Jian 慧剑) with all that takes us away from wisdom.
- Length : mi-long (B)
- Elastics waist pant with an inner-pocket.
- The bottom of pants : elastic cuffs around the ankles
- Authentic "Taoist" high quality Wu Dang robe. It is a simple and remarkable cloth for the practice of all internal martial arts.