- Wudang taoist unisex uniform.
- Details make the uniform different from others, reinforced sewing at the collar, side closing with one interior pocket.
- 3 handmade Chinese buttons on the side and 3 hidden buttons on the front.
- Wide sleeves inspired clothes from the Han Dynasty (BC 202 - 220 B.C.).
- V-neck form, collars are diagonally crossing each other with the left over the right.
- Robe is buttoned on the right side with 2 ribbons.
- Two side splits.
- Elastics waist pant with an inner-pocket.
- Bottom of pants : elastic cuffs around the ankles.
- 5'5''-6'1'' (165 - 185cm)
- Authentic "Taoist" high quality Wudang uniform. It is a simple and remarkable uniform for the practice of all internal martial arts.