Please select Express International as the delivery method. Only Express International is available for this type of product
- Katana sold with a box, a certificat and a simple weapon stand.
- Blade: high carbon steel T10.
- Saya: solid wood not compressed wood chips, black lacquered wood, rose wood, black ebony.
- Habaki: brass
- Tsuka: Wood covered by imitation shark skin and cotton rope.
- Tsuba: iron
- HRC (hardness): 60
- Production site: Long Quan CHINA
- Hand forged, grinding and forging procedures by an experienced artisan.
- Traditional Japanese ancient heat treatment, hand-fine grinding, soil burning edge, tempering.
- Using the different size of grinding stone for coarse grinding, medium grinding and fine grinding.
- Blade and handle made of one block of steel without welding.
- Lacquer wood sheath.
- All the fittings are exquisite handmade.
SIZE & WEIGHT
1 cm = 0.3937in, 1kg = 2.2lb
- Total length: 104cm
- Blade: 72cm
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm
- Width: 3.2cm
- Handle: 26cm
- Weight without scabbard: 1kg
- Total weight: 1.2kg
* This is a handmade product, weight and size may vary slightly from one weapon to another.