Excellent traditional linen Tai Chi uniform, healthy to your skin, adding vegetable fibers to maintain its shape, reduce the problem of pleats in pure linen.
Red and yellow are the colors most used in chinese festivals, the combinaison of the two colors uniform appears often in the major sports events in China. Our design inspiration comes from the traditional Chinese culture, yellow symbolizes wealth, red symbol of good luck, this costume can be used for Tai Chi and martial arts competitions. This uniform also brings our good wishes for you, success in the competition and bring you good luck.
- Traditional Tai Chi uniform style.
- Details make the uniform different from the others, with reinforced sewing at the collar, the center closing and the jacket pockets.
- 7 handmade Chinese buttons.
- Sleeve : Closure with buttons.
- Two slits on the sides to facilitate all movements.
- Elasticated waist pants.
- Two options for the bottom of the pants : 1) cuff at ankle. 2) no cuff at ankle.
- Measurements (bust, waist, hips) should be measured directly on your body, these are not the measurements of the clothes.
- We work on the actual measurements of our customers and not based on a standardized reference table for all customers.
- This allows us to go into details, to work individually on each customer, and to help our customers get the clothes that suit them best.
- Lead-time : 7-15 days.
You can order here for the embroidery service : Embroidered service for jacket
- A beautiful high quality fabric uniform, falls well and fluid for Tai Chi practitioners looking for an uniform elegant and not like the others.
- A uniform recommended for the competitions, demonstrations.
- This uniform is also suitable for the lion dancers looking for high quality performance clothing.