Please select Express International as the delivery method. Only Express International is available for this type of product
Sold with a collection certificate, a storage box, a carrying bag. This is a high level replica sword without scabbard, exactly the same as the original one in the Wuhan Museum.
- Matierial: pure copper
- HRC: 50
- Model: bronze style, copper style.
- A central ridg on the blade.
- Hand forged, more than 10 grinding procedures, made by an experienced artisan.
- Using the different size of grinding stone for coarse grinding, medium grinding and fine grinding.
- Hand-polished ancient style, strong antioxidant.
- The fine patterns on the blade show the characteristics of the era , a rigorous, regular, proportional, rhythmic rational beauty, a brillant bronze product.
- The sword is in one whole block of copper, a concentric circle inside of the handle, the end of the handle(Jian Shou) turn outward to form the round hoop.
- This sword (A) is the same as the original sword (B). On the blade, engraved text is " Sword of Gou Jian King of the nation Yue." font style is Xiao Zhuan.
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Total length: 55cm
- Blade length: 43cm
- Handle length: 8.4 cm
- Maximum blade width: 4.6cm
- Blade thickness: 0.8cm
* This is a handmade product, weight and size may vary slightly from one weapon to another.
- This is a high range product for the collectors
- In accordance with the chinese culture, the straightsword is considered as a wise and powerful object, symbol of justice and courage, the chinese people often put a high quality sword in the house to keep the peace of the house.