Our design: Bamboo: In Chinese culture, bamboo means ZEN spirit and longevity (good health, harmony and peaceful life).
Colors: the white and the black, signify the day and the night, the Yin and Yang, as the famous symbol of Tai Ji illustrates it, because it is the interaction of these two forces which creates the movement, the Qi, energy.
Embroidery: bamboo leaves, with shades of green, decorated with silver threads. The embroidered image is very lively, discreet and elegant.
- Embroidery of bamboo on jacket.
- Handmade chinese buttons with traditional seams.
- Two slits on the sides, well cut.
- The edges of the seams of the uniform, smooth and clean.
* Due to different ways of manual measurements, there is a possibility of 1 to 2 cm margin of error.
- A graceful Tai Chi uniform for the important occasions.