- Brand : Webmartial ®
- Fabric : A. cotton and light linen (summer), B. 60% linen and 40% double layer(spring, autumn), C. double layers with isolated material (winter for outside, outer layer made of synthetic fibers, see photo).
- Shrinkage : 1-2%.
- Range : NATURAL.
- Wu Dang taoist unisex uniform.
- Details made the uniform different from the others, reinforced sewing at the collar, side closing with one interior pocket.
- 3 handmade Chinese buttons on the side and 3 hidden buttons on the front.
- Sleeve :
1) Closure with buttons.
2) Wide sleeves inspired clothes from the Han Dynasty (BC 202 - 220 B.C.).
- V-neck form, collars are diagonally crossing each other with the left over the right.
- Robe is buttoned on the right side with 2 ribbons.
- Two side splits. This is a decoration for Taoist costumes, often placed at the buttons on the sides, and symbolizes two swords. The swords represent elements of Taoist philosophy, to "cut ties" (Hui Jian 慧剑) with all that takes us away from wisdom.
- Length : long (A), mi-long (B), short (C).
- Elastics waist pant with an inner-pocket.
- Option for the bottom of pants : 1) elastic cuffs around the ankles 2) Wide bottom without cuff 3) rope cuffs around the ankles
- Different cutting for the man and woman.
- Measurements (bust, waist, hips) should be measured directly on your body, these are not the measurements of the clothes.
- We work on the actual measurements of our customers and not based on a standardized reference table for all customers.
- This allows us to go into details, to work individually on each customer, and to help our customers get the clothes that suit them best.
- Lead-time : 7-15 days.
- Image : association logo or your own graphic design.
- Letters : name of the association, name of the discipline practiced.
- Chinese characters: you can give us the text in english, we can translate it in Chinese for you.
Order the embrodery service : Embroidered LOGO service for jacket
- Authentic "Taoist" high quality Wu Dang robe. It is a simple and remarkable cloth for the practice of all internal martial arts.
- Respecting tradition, this serie of Wu Dang robes has several thicknesses to satisfy all your needs throughout the year under the direction of Webmartial.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)